Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

An invitation :-)

Hi, Everyone - I'm wishing you all a pleasant weekend. And, if you're looking for exciting places to visit online, I'm inviting you to take a look at my Shop at Etsy. Here is the link: Should you see a set of cards you like but want the set changed in some way, please remember, I welcome special requests and custom orders. I'd love to hear from you! And, ANY photo can be made into Wall Art or Post Cards. For a complete list of the available photos to date, please visit my photo viewing site on Picasa. Here is the link for that: Should you desire to purchase directly from me via that site, please contact me either by email at pponsart@gmail.com or by phone at 775-722-2225. As you will see, all of the photos have a #(number) below the image. It's real easy to place an order. Enjoy! My best, Pam Pam's Fab Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment