Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspirational Wall Art by Pam's Fab Photos -

Hello, Everyone~ Here is one of my favorite Inspirational photos; taken while hiking on the trail from Marlette Lake, South Lake Tahoe area, NV:
This photo is available as a (blank inside) photo greeting card; singularly or in an assorted set. AND, it is available in matted wall art. The wall art can either be hung or displayed on an easel for one's viewing pleasure and contemplation. The wall art is an 8" x 10" glossy photo surrounded by an 11" x 14" black mat; making it ready to be slipped into a conventional 11" x 14" frame. Frames are readily available in craft and/or art supply stores. I love the way the tree stands out at the bend in the trail. It is a reminder to me that none of us can see 'around the bend' in our own lives. It reminds me to "Trust". This and other pieces of Wall Art are available for purchase in my Shop at Etsy.com or by contacting me directly at 775-722-2225. How does this photo make you feel? I'd love to hear from you! My best, Pam Pam's Fab Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment